1) Polymeric concrete is a durable channel material with high strength and chemical resistance. It is long lasting and has no harm to environment, so can widely used for drainage systems.
2) All our channels are made of polymer concrete, 1000mm long and the CO (internal width) is from 100mm to 300mm, comply with EN1433, class from A15 to F900. About the grating material, it usually use cast iron, stainless steel and galvanized steel.
3) The versatility of our channels allow application to reach from residential, Commercial, industrial to agricultural– bungalows, condominiums, gardens, pedestrian and cyclist areas, driven roads, car-parks, highways, industrial areas, etc.
1) The material is polymer concrete, more lightweight, non-freezing.
2) Flat surfaces for a smooth-flowing of liquids, avoiding, at the same time, internal sediment of any kind of substances.
3) Polymer concrete has better strength to corrosion, chemical agents and loadings.
4) The polymer concrete drainage channels’ water absorption below 0.3%.
5) Possible to carry out very small handcrafts with good accuracy.